The Philips FRx defibrillator is easy to use,rugged and reliable for those who get there first. On the scene with law enforcement, on the field with athletes or on the job with employees, the FRx defibrillator is the solution in environments and conditions too demanding for many other AED’s. This exceptionally rugged unit withstands jetting water,loads up to 500 pounds and a one-meter drop onto concrete.
Some Philips Heartstart FRx AED benefits are:
- Clear, precise voice prompts
- Quickshock- Delivers shock in under 9 seconds
- Full adult & child CPR Coaching (infant/child card required)
- Philips AED can be used safely on a wet or conductive surface
- Can change shock decision if a rhythm change occurs
- Tailors the pacing of instructions based on the users actions